Information that is gathered from visitors:
- The Website may offer you the opportunity to provide information about yourself. Foundations Direct Care may collect and use personal information voluntarily provided by you.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the information is used:
- The information is used to respond to your requests and provide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Website. Foundations Direct Care may also use this information to provide you with marketing materials unless you opt out as provided below. Foundations Direct Care may also collect and use personal information for the purposes of improving our Website and business, and for other related activities.
- The personal information you provide to Foundations Direct Care will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. Foundations Direct Care shall not share personal information for commercial purposes with any third parties, other than its own subsidiaries or affiliates, except as necessary to carry out our business or your request or as required by law or other legal processes. Foundations Direct Care will never sell your personal information. Any third party with access to such information, as provided herein, is bound to the same level of care to protect your privacy. By submitting data to Foundations Direct Care electronically, you are providing explicit consent to the transmission of data collected via our Website.
- HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT AS PART OF ITS PRIVACY STATEMENT Foundations Direct Care RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANY ACTION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH Foundations Direct Care , IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, DEEMS NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IF SUCH INFORMATION MAY CREATE A LIABILITY FOR FOUNDATIONS DIRECT CARE OR MAY CAUSE FOUNDATIONS DIRECT CARE TO LOSE ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO FOUNDATIONS DIRECT CARE BY ITS INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER SUPPLIERS.
- Other non-personal information may be collected, such as if you visit our Website to search, read or download information, which may be collected for statistical purposes only (e.g., the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site). This information does not include any personally identifiable information. Foundations Direct Care uses the information it may gather to make this Website more useful.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information:
- Foundations Direct Care has in place certain technological and operational security policies and procedures to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Foundations Direct Care’s personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. AS A RESULT, WHILE Foundations Direct Care STRIVES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, Foundations Direct Care CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO Foundations Direct Care AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE Foundations Direct Care RECEIVES YOUR TRANSMISSION, Foundations Direct Care SHALL MAKE ITS BEST EFFORT TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF SAID INFORMATION ON ITS SYSTEMS.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the Website.